Yazar
  Konu Arama Konu Arama  Konu Seçenekleri Konu Seçenekleri
dinghl Açılır Kutu Gör
Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 30.Mart.2015
Aktif Durum: Aktif Değil
Gönderilenler: 2153
  Alıntı dinghl Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: kd 7 easter pas cher
    Gönderim Zamanı: 05.Mayıs.2018 Saat 09:52
By Kimathi Kamau

NAIROBI Nike Air Max 270 Ultramarine , Aug. 21 (Xinhua) -- Kenya were left to rue an erraticdisplay as they battled to salvage a 19-19 draw with visiting HongKong of China in the first of two World Rugby Test clashes playedin Nairobi on Sunday.

Six players were handed their debuts in the home team known asShujaa as South African head coach, Jerome Paawater sought toexperience the depth of his squad.

"We started off a bit slow but picked up the pace in the secondhalf. Small lapses cost us but a good result as we look forward tothe second Test," Simbas Team Manager, Wangila Simiyu said afterthe contest.

"We had too many errors and we were almost punished for it. Wehad flashes of brilliance but you must play for the full 80 minutesin a Test match," Simiyu added.

"This is a game we should have won and it's unfortunate we couldnot do it Nike Air Max 270 White ," Hong Kong coach, Leigh Jones who expected a muchtougher contest stated.

The much-changed Simbas failed to breakdown The Dragons at thepacked Rugby Football Union of East Africa (RFUEA) Grounds inNairobi and Paarwater will hope for a better showing when the sidesmeet again next Saturday.

Simbas suffered their first setback in the fifth minute of theencounter when seasoned Biko Adema went down injured leading tostoppage of play the before the he was forced off and Kenny Andolacame on in his place.

Kenya then fell behind when Matt Rosslee grounded the ball forthe first try before kicking over the extras for 0-7 to Hong Kingin the ninth and barely six minutes later, The Dragons stunnedSimbas when Tyler Spitz crossed the whitewash for their secondfive-pointer.

The boot of Rosslee did the rest to make it 0-14 but the crowdat RFUEA was up on its feet in the 21st when George Nyambua, whowas captaining the side for the first time led by example, wentover for Simbas first try.

Andola split the posts as Kenya halved the deficit to 7-14before an attempted drop goal from the same player sailed wide.

Simbas vice-captain Nike Air Max 270 Black , Patrice Agunda was then sent to the sin binin the 36th but the 14 men hit back barely two minutes later whenAlex Olaba capped his brilliant run by notching Kenya's secondtry.

Andola missed the conversion for 12-14 when the ball sailed wideas the hosts went in for the break trailing The Dragons.

Shortly after the sides switched sides Paarwater brought onSamson Onsomu for Lyle Ailigwa but it was Hong Kong, who were outto atone for their defeat at the same venue last year, who extendedtheir advantage.

Liam Slaten went over but the conversion was missed as thescoreboard read 19-14 in favour of the visitors.

Muhanji then scored Simbas third try and Andola converted tolevel the scores when he sent the ball flying through theposts.

Agunda was then replaced by the Benjamin Marshall who marked hisfirst run out for the Simbas before Kenya spurned the final chanceof the match when a knock on denied the hosts a final flourish in amatch they failed to get the better of the Dragons. Enditem

HANGZHOU, Jan. 21 (Xinhua) -- China has established its first database on prostate cancer, a disease of rising frequency in an aging China.

Initiated by Wu Jieping Medical Foundation Nike Air Max 270 Triple White , the Chinese Prostate Cancer Database (C-CaP) opened on Monday in Zhejiang Cancer Hospital in Hangzhou, east China's Zhejiang Province. The database will collect information on diagnosis and treatment to track its incidence and development.

The second most common cancer in men globally, prostate cancer is on the increase in China. Data from the Chinese Anti-cancer Association show the cancer's incidence in China increased more than tenfold in the past two decades.

Health experts believe China's aging population and the use of more advanced detection methods have contributed to the increasing incidence.

ELDORET, Kenya, Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- It is a matter of time before the marathon world record deeps under the two hour three minutes mark.

That was the parting shot that Chicago and Tokyo marathon Champion Dennis Kimetto said after his training in Iten on Wednesday. Kenyan Wilson Kipsang set a world record of 2:03:23 when he won Berlin marathon in September crushing compatriot's Patrick Makau's 2:03:38.

"If you look at how fast people are running now Nike Air Max 270 Triple Black , it is obvious somebody will run under Two hours and three minutes very soon. But that is not what concerns me most. I want to see if I can break the world record. I missed that chance in Chicago in October, but I have not given up yet," the 29-year-old told Xinhua Wednesday in Iten.

Kimetto, who holds the world record over 25km, ran with two course record set in Tokyo in February last year and Chicago in October.

In Tokyo Nike Air Max 270 , he run 2:06:50, which was his second marathon, after his debut in Berlin in 2012, where he finished second to training mate Geoffrey Mutai.

Kimetto, in October Air Max 270 Ultramarine , broke the year-old Chicago Marathon course record by 53 seconds to win in 2:03:45, the fastest time ever run in the United States on a record-eligible course. Of course in 2010, Mutai ran 2:03:02 in Boston, but IAAF never ratified it.

But that is not of concern to Kimetto, who has returned to training ahead of next year's marathons. The Chicago marathon champion has opted to skip his title defence in Tokyo in Feb. 13 and instead will put in extra hours to be fit for the Boston marathon race Air Max 270 White , which has a fatter cheque at 150,000 U.S. dollars for the winner.

"I will not defend my crown in Tokyo. I have got this lucrative offer to run in Boston and I have to do everything right to see that I win there," Kimetto told Xinhua.

"The target is to run faster, but we all know that the Boston Marathon course is not certified by the IAAF for a world record so, it is important to win in a faster time Air Max 270 Black , better than what I had in Chicago," he added.

"I will be carrying along my training partner Simon Kirwa as my pace . Cheap Bengals Jerseys   Cheap Chicago Bears Jerseys   Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys   Cheap Tennessee Titans Jerseys   Cheap Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys   Wholesale Seahawks Jerseys   Wholesale Redskin Jerseys   Wholesale Los Angeles Rams Jerseys   Wholesale Oakland Raiders Jerseys   Wholesale New England Patriots Jerseys

Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Kutu Gör

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.06
Copyright ©2001-2007 Web Wiz