Yazar
  Konu Arama Konu Arama  Konu Seçenekleri Konu Seçenekleri
dinghl Açılır Kutu Gör
Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 30.Mart.2015
Aktif Durum: Aktif Değil
Gönderilenler: 2153
  Alıntı dinghl Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: Rickard Rakell Jersey
    Gönderim Zamanı: 30.Eylül.2018 Saat 10:10
Jack Welch voting for Donald Trump
Jack Welch Zach Werenski Blue Jackets Jersey , the former GE chief and longtime Republican supporter, told CNBC on Tuesday he's voting for Donald Trump because he likes the real estate mogul's policies on tax reform, government regulations and national security more than those of Hillary Clinton .

Welch was late to the Trump camp, first supporting Texas Sen. Ted Cruz , who failed to secure the GOP presidential nomination.

In a "Squawk Box" interview Jack Johnson Blue Jackets Jersey , Welch provided a detailed argument for Trump's policies.

"I have no ax to grind with the Clintons. ... I'm supporting an agenda. It's Donald Trump's agenda, and I'm for it," he said. "I like starting here, and fighting like hell for it, because I know it will grow the economy 4 percent-plus."

On taxes Josh Anderson Jersey , Welch said Trump's federal corporate tax cut from 35 percent to 15 percent would be better for the economy.

"I want a strong economy that creates jobs," he said, comparing the Democratic presidency of Jimmy Carter and Republican Ronald Reagan. "I saw the incredible surge" under Reagan.

On regulation, Welch said he favors Trump's stance on reviewing or repealing a host of government regulations, including the Dodd-Frank Wall Street reform act.

Clinton's plan on regulations would be "Obama plus Nick Foligno Jersey ," he said, adding the U.S. is being "drown in regulation and you haven't seen anything yet."

Welch, a senior advisor at private equity group Clayton Dubilier & Rice, said he sees regulations hurting business.

On energy, the Jack Welch Management Institute executive chairman said he likes Trump's support of fracking and the Keystone pipeline.

On the environment David Savard Jersey , Welch said supports Trump's plans to reform the EPA and modify the climate change agreement reached in Paris.

"The EPA is out of control," he said.

On national security, Welch said Trump has a more aggressive stance than Clinton's Obama-like mentality.

Welch also feels Trump's immigration and strict border ideas would keep Americans safer. "I like restricting [immigrants] until they know who they are," he added.

On the military, Trump needs to explain who he's going to pay for the buildup and modernization he wants Mark Letestu Jersey , Welch said.

On education, Welch said Trump supports expanded choice, while accusing Clinton of being "beholden to the unions."

On entitlements, Welch said Trump calls for no changes in Medicare, while looking to repeal and reform Obamacare.

Clinton supports adding the so-called "public option" — government-run health insurance offerings — to Obamacare.

On appointments Oliver Bjorkstrand Jersey , Welch said Trump will nominate conservatives to the Supreme Court, bring fresh and board experience to his Cabinet and put "reformers" in regulatory positions.

Welch acknowledges Trump may not get everything he wants from Congress. "I like him negotiating from these positions a lot more than the Democratic candidate negotiating because she's negotiating from Obama plus."

In an appearance Thursday at the Economics Club of New York, Trump said his economic plan, including tax cuts, would average 3.5 percent growth and create a total of 25 million new jobs. He also said the U.S. should strive grow at a 4 percent rate.

On the other side Ryan Murray Jersey , Oxford Economics said if Trump were able to implement all of his proposed policies, they would undermine global economic growth and knock 5 percent, or as much as $1 trillion, off where U.S. gross domestic product would otherwise be in 2021.

HOHHOT, China Sonny Milano Jersey , Jan. 5 (Xinhua) -- Hohhot Zhongyou football team, a newcomer in the second division of Chinese soccer league, will launch the new season in Hohhot, the capital of Inner Mongolia, announced the team Monday.

Hohhot Zhongyou Cam Atkinson Jersey , which was formerly known as Zhongyou Yibao and based in Shanxi province, finished the runner-up in the third division last season.

Zhongyou head coach Wang Bo promised that they will do their best to win support from local fans.

Zhongyou has signed up its first foreign player _ Jonas Salley. The 32-year-old Australian had previously play for several Chinese Super League teams. The club is also hunting for a striker and an attacking midfielder.

The squad will travel to Hainan for winter training and prepare for the the new season which will kick off in March.

Understanding to play guitar by ear is one of the hardest points to discover. Even so demand natural talent and knowledge of music and sound. If you would like learn to play guitar by ear you are going to need to be patient and have a quiet location to practice.

Standard music knowledge

If you want to learn to play guitar by ear it can be often greatest to have a simple expertise of music. This does not mean you should have the ability to read sheet music or be a professional. It just indicates you should have had some simple expertise with yet another instrument or common music knowledge.

Patience

Patience is undoubtedly the key if you find out to play guitar by ear. You have to be capable of repeat the very same chords and riffs several times as a way to perfect the sound. His is going to be quite repetitive and you have to be prepared.

The use of CD鈥檚

The primary key whenever you start to understand to play guitar by ear would be to sort via your CD collection and locate CD鈥檚 with an extensive guitar section. A fantastic example is Carlos Santana or Mark Knopfler (lead guitarist for Dire Straits). This can enable you to hear a number of the ideal guitarists inside the world and allow you to try to replicate their sound.

No require for sheet music

Whenever you discover to play guitar by ear there’s no need to have for sheet music or for long lessons of chords and riffs. Listening to a guitar set and replicating it’s a way of developing your natural talent and will also enable you to within the future if you determ. Cheap NBA Jerseys From China   Cheap Custom MLB Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap NCAA Hockey Jerseys   Throwback MLB Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Custom NFL Jerseys From China   Replica Soccer Jerseys China

Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Kutu Gör

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.06
Copyright ©2001-2007 Web Wiz