Yazar
  Konu Arama Konu Arama  Konu Seçenekleri Konu Seçenekleri
xiaoming Açılır Kutu Gör
Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 12.Eylül.2015
Aktif Durum: Aktif Değil
Gönderilenler: 129
  Alıntı xiaoming Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: new balance 574 niños rebaja
    Gönderim Zamanı: 28.Temmuz.2016 Saat 06:25
VAn Inspirational Message of Hope: Do You Have Peace?
Having peace of mind can bring freedom from anxiety and freedom from stress. It’s even been shown to slow down the aging process air jordan 5 retro nere , and it helps to keep sickness and disease away.

So how does one achieve Peace? The attainment of peace comes in part, by knowing who you are in this universe and where you fit in. I now have Peace of Mind and it’s never left me. And one of the reasons I have Peace is because I know that this life isn’t all there is. I know who’s in charge and how I fit in. And when I have hard times and I’m discouraged, I know I’m not alone. I know there’s someone empowering me and guiding me.

There’s someone who walks with me and gives me hope and assurance… someone who validates me… someone who loves me, and I’m given a complete knowing that I will get through it. And when I remember these things, a sense of calm comes back over me, along with joy and hope, which brings peace of mind.

So right now in this life, I’m given the things I need to bear life’s hardships and trials. And when this life is through, I know where I’m going… and this place I’m going is far, far better than the finest life a Billionaire could create for himself here on earth.

Would you like to have that same knowing air jordan 5 retro italia , that confidence… that Peace of Mind?

It is written that, “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.” 1 Cor. 2:9 New Living Translation

In other words, you can’t even imagine in your wildest dreams, the wonderful things God has put in place, that are waiting for you on the other side, once this life is over. But it’s only for those who love Him, and for those whose names are written in the Book of Life.

Would you like to know if your name is written there? You can, but right now there may be something standing in your way air jordan retro 1 bianche , and that one thing is sin. Sin is doing things you know you shouldn’t do. Sin is even not doing things you know you should do.

Sin separates you from the fullness that God has for you here on earth right now, and in the life to come. Make no mistake: God still loves you, but if sin is allowed to continue, and remains ignored, those sins not only make life more difficult for you here and now, but those sins will forever separate you from God once you cross over through that door called death, and arrive on the other side. And death is not the end. It is only a door we pass through to the next realm. When we lay this physical body down, our spirit and soul which is our real self, our true identity, our emotions and personality jordan 6 infrared italia , continue existing. They’re immortal.

So death in a sinful state, is simply stepping out of this physical body, and experiencing an eternal separation from God in the next world. And what you do or don’t do with sin now… and what you decide or don’t decide about Jesus Christ this side of the grave, will determine where you spend eternity in the next world.

So the real question is, have you sinned? Let me ask you something…

Have you ever told a lie? What do we call someone who tells a lie?

Have you ever stolen anything? What do we call someone who steals?

Have you ever taken the name of the Lord in vain? That’s called blasphemy.

Have you ever looked at another person in a lustful way? Jesus said that even if we look at another person like that, we’ve already committed adultery in our heart. God knows our innermost thoughts.

So by your own admission, you’re a lying, thieving, blasphemous adulterer. And there are consequences for that. You’ve sinned just like I have… just like everyone else.

And since God is just, He gives you exactly what you deserve: Your life is more difficult now jordan 6 carmine italia , and you’re on track for eternal separation from God in the next world. And where do you think your eternity will be spent? Unfortunately, Hell is the correct answer. But here’s the good news: You can do something about that right now. God loves you so much that He came to earth in the form of a man. And who was that? Jesus Christ.

God came down here on a rescue mission. He knew that you were not strong enough to be good 100% of the time, especially with Satan who’s the legal ruler of this world tempting you, and stirring things up.

But fortunately, Jesus has the power to live a sinless life because He is God in bodily form, which means He has the authority, the ability, and the right to stand in for you… to make a substitution, and take your place. He suffered, bled and died on a sinner’s cross jordan 6 retro italia , so His own law would be fulfilled, and so your sins would be paid for by His shed blood.

me, and accept His free
Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Kutu Gör

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.06
Copyright ©2001-2007 Web Wiz