Yazar
  Konu Arama Konu Arama  Konu Seçenekleri Konu Seçenekleri
dinghl Açılır Kutu Gör
Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 30.Mart.2015
Aktif Durum: Aktif Değil
Gönderilenler: 2153
  Alıntı dinghl Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: nike free run 3.0 dam billigt
    Gönderim Zamanı: 14.Aralık.2015 Saat 04:17
In emotional loneliness nike free run 5.0 rea , the emotional attachment or the bond with your significant other has been lost via a divorce or similar type of separation. The usual patterns, conversations and routines associated with your relationship have been lost and cut off from your daily life. Not only has the regular routine been broken, but you are left feeling empty as a result of the physical absence of your partner.Social loneliness is experienced when you are lacking a social network. This often will be a second factor contributing to the loneliness associated with a divorce or separation as your usual social circles and events are disrupted and friends are divided.A feeling of loneliness and sometimes anxiety is produced as you may feel that you do not have a network of friends that you can rely on in your time of need. I have seen this pla[censored] out all too often on Facebook as "friends" who are going through separation reach out to their social community in an attempt to fill this void.As with most of my writings I believe that the key to your happiness lies not outside of you, but inside of you. Accepting the fact that loneliness is a common, normal, and temporary state associated with your divorce or separation should enable you to seek resources to help you go into, through, and out of this state of mind.The main key here is to remember that this is a temporary situation - life moves on and you will get through this. In the meantime, I have assembled a few strategies to help you ease the burden and help get you through this time of loneliness and transition.5 Strategies for Coping with Loneliness:1. Get Active: When you are feeling lonely it is easy to allow yourself to become lazy, lethargic, and unmotivated. This beast will only continue to feed itself and you will find yourself slipping deeper and deeper into emotional distress. It's best to set an activity schedule (the sooner the better) and get going. Do whatever it is that you enjoy doing (hiking nike free run 3.0 v5 dam , biking, running, walking, yoga, or even simply stretching). Just realize that in the beginning you may not feel like starting the process, but in the end you will be glad that you did. Set a schedule and stick to it!2. Reconnect with Yourself: If you have not read my articles prior you should be aware that I am a huge fan of taking the time to eliminate outside distractions and connecting with who you really are. The discovery process is usually very awkward as you may not be used to being alone. But what you will find is that as time goes on, you will become more and more comfortable with being alone and actually start enjoying your alone time.Your alone time usually should not involve distractions such as watching television or mindlessly surfing the web. But rather, should have purpose and meaning such as journal writing or planning things you wish to do for yourself and how you will accomplish them. Unplug from the world for a bit and focus on you and what it is that you want out of life.3. Be a Service to Others: A great way to feel better about yourself as well as a productive way to fill any emotional void is to be of a service to others. The possibilities are limitless when it comes to helping others and there is a huge pool of people that need your help.One suggestion or way of contributing that is much needed and underserved is helping our disabled veterans. Many veterans who served our country are returning home have combat induced disability and are having difficulty doing the very things that most of us take for granted. Simple things such as grocery shopping, taking out the trash, or simple home repairs can make a huge difference in their lives. By volunteering to help them you not only fill an emotional void in your life, but also make an impact in theirs.4. Join a Group: By joining an interest group with likeminded people who share a common interest is a great way to get you moving and socializing again. Do a Google? search for a website called "Meet Up". Meet Up is a great resource for literally thousands of common interest groups. You create a profile nike free run 3.0 dam billigt , register a ZIP code, select your interests and you will find tons of groups that you never knew existed. Anything from salsa dancing to sky diving can be found there.Ever wanted to try something new? What's holding you back? Give it a try, you might be surprised.5. Feed your Brian Good Stuff: You know the old saying, garbage in equals' garbage out. This same philosophy applies to the stuff you feed your brain. This also includes your physical environment. It's important that during this period of time that you nourish your mind with a positive and upbeat environment. No, I'm not talking about the feel good sunshine and rainbows stuff, unless that's your style. But rather the kind of stuff that inspires you.You could start by listening to upbeat and motivating music, as well as watching a movie that inspires you and makes you feel good. Reading is also a very powerful tool. Try reading stories of people who overcame overwhelming odds to achieve their goals. I know it sounds corny, but celebrating the victories of others will help you create and celebrate your own.Loneliness after divorce or separation is only a temporary place in time and it is up to you to turn this time of challenge into a time of victory - Embrace the moment for it shapes who you become.To view more of my writings visit - http://www.BreakupRecoveryBlog.comTo Download the "Breakup Recovery System - http://www.30dayrecovery.com To view.
Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Kutu Gör

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.06
Copyright ©2001-2007 Web Wiz